The Fireside Picnic
THE FIRESIDE PICNIC
Stay warm and cozy with home-by-the-fire favorites – and yes, a YouTube video showing a crackling fire absolutely counts!
- hand-carved walnut cutting board (4.5x8.5'') by Make & Stow
- teakwood and tobacco candle by PF Candle Co (3.5oz) with wooden matches
- Carolina Flake salt by Bulls Bay Salt Works
- recycled wool knee blanket (2.5' x 5.5') in McKellar tartan
- rosemary-infused crackers by The Fine Cheese Co.
- olive oil by ILA
- brass spreading knife
MEET THE MAKERS:
Make & Stow, the makers of the cutting board, is a family-run business based in Oregon. While they were affected by the recent West Coast fires, their business has survived and is thankfully flourishing.
Tartan Blanket Co, the makers of the recycled wool blanket, is a small business based in Scotland that traditional weaving techniques and Scottish patterns.