Join our Team!
Think designing gifts for a living sounds amazing? (Spoiler alert: it is!!) Join our talented, hard-working, generous, and fast-growing team!
Teak & Twine is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Teakette - Fulfillment Team Member: Seasonal Job Position
Teak & Twine was founded in 2015 by Torrance Hart, a veteran and born entrepreneur with a creative eye and a passion for products. What began as a bespoke gifting service for weddings has now grown into a multi-million dollar business in the corporate gifting industry. Our team works with companies as an extension of their marketing and sales departments, helping them humanize their strategies with beautiful, highly customizable gifts.
Our part-time job opportunities are within our Operations Department. The Operations Department currently has five year round staff members. But, during the holiday season it will grow to around 15-20 people. We are proud to be a woman founded and woman run company.
Teakette - Fulfillment Team Member Overview
The team members that physically put together each of our gift boxes are lovingly referred to as a Teakette. This part-time position has extremely flexible hours. We’re always looking for new Teakettes. From Jan - September we primarily bring Teakettes in based upon project needs. From September - December we’re open to having Teakettes in between 10-40 hours per week.
Teakettes typically work either in groups of 2-4 or as an individual putting together a gifting project. Our corporate projects range from orders of 40 - 1500+ boxes. In November and December, the full team we are striving to make and ship approximately 1000-2000 boxes per day. Ultimately, our goal is a perfectly packaged gift every time. Teak and Twine is a fun and fast paced environment! We listen to music, do fun dances when we complete a project and overall enjoy ourselves!
Teakette Role Features:
- Flexible scheduling - Our team typically works from 10 AM - 5 PM Monday through Friday.
- We like to schedule each Teakettes approximately 2 weeks out at a time.
- Teakettes typically arrive between 9:30-10 AM, work will begins at 10 AM with morning meeting
- Lunch is between 12 PM - 1 PM every day and is typically 30 - 45 minutes.
- Dress code - is workout gear/clothes you can move in! You’ll be standing and moving for most if not all of the day so wear whatever makes you comfortable.
- Along with making boxes you may also be asked to help with packing up completed boxes, counting incoming inventory and putting together upcoming projects.
- Pay starts at $15 per hour and hours are tracked using Microsoft Connect Teams
Please send your resume and a brief description of why you think you’d be a good fit for this position to [email protected]. We’re excited to speak with you!
Think you'd be a great fit, but didn't find the opportunity you're looking for? Don't worry! You can always send an open application for our team to review! Simply email your resume to [email protected].
Keep track of career opportunities at Teak & Twine by visiting our website, following us on social media, and subscribing to our newsletter. We'll let you know when something interesting opens up!