Think getting to make presents for a living sounds amazing? (PS It is!!) Join our talented, hard-working, generous, and fast-growing team.
Think you'd make a great fit but don't see your exact match below? We always love getting to know passionate, talented people! Send an email to [email protected] and introduce yourself!
Teak & Twine is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This position will be responsible for helping to build, grow, and maintain a consistent and successful brand through online and offline channels. This person will play a key role in developing and implementing marketing strategies across all platforms with a goal to increase engagement, sales, and customer acquisition. This position reports directly to the Brand Director.
- Positioning: Work with the Brand Director and Founder to pinpoint the brand’s relationship to other brands within the segment. Create and maintain a dashboard of Teak & Twine’s brand, product, and price positions relative to those of other brands.
- Planning and Scheduling: Work with the Brand Director to develop and implement marketing strategies and a campaign calendar. Help schedule and deploy campaign assets. Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns to ensure objectives are being met.
- Advertising: Manage relationships with any advertising partners and work with them on targeting + wording tweaks based on trends.
- Budgeting: Provide the Brand Director with a marketing budget recommendation for each season and year—and for each key campaign.
- Teamwork: Work on a team of contractors including advertising reps and social media partners to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Sales Cycle: Work with the Director of Sales and the Sales team to assist the Brand Director in creating any products needed to support their sales efforts.
- Reporting: Create sales and marketing reports on a monthly basis and for each key campaign—highlighting key takeaways such as profitability, audience engagement, etc.
- 2+ years experience in brand or product marketing
- Up-to-date with latest marketing trends and best practices
- Experience building marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Excellent writing skills and an understanding on content marketing and what compelling copy
- When necessary, work outside of typical office hours to support campaigns (including nights and weekends)
- Solid understanding of web analytics
- Ability to establish metrics and KPIs and generate reports
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- BA in marketing, communication, advertising, or related field a plus
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and PTO
- Open to a virtual or long-distance position
- Commission commensurate with performance
To apply: Send your resume and a "hello!" to [email protected]